Thursday, January 5, 2012

Days 7-11 Philippines 2011/2012

We spent Monday having the car looked at at an Isuzu dealer. They agreed that the transmission is bad but didn't have one to put in it. Tuesday we went to SM to the movie. It was horrid so I left and cruised the Mall. Wednesday we took the car to San Fernando and they replaced the trany but it was defective also so yesterday they replaced it. They are picking it up today. I hope it works this time. Thursday Rizals Revenge finally caught up with me. I was horribly sick with a potty run every half hour. I thought I was going to die! I slept all day and couldn't eat or drink which made it worse. I started getting better late in the evening and slept all night. Up early today and had a shower and finally ate. I am drinking Gatorade and feeling much better. Tonight is a birthday party for Mary's sister Baltazara but not sure if I'm up to it. Gut is still slightly cranky. It's been a fun trip from the new foods point of view. I've eaten pamello, Logan fruit, sisig, none of which I've had before. With the car fixed we will begin to travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment