Saturday, January 21, 2012

Philippines 2011/2012

Here I am on my last day in the Philippines. I have been having a perfect time with friends. But my reality has decided to rear its sphinx head. My reality is my cancer that has tried to spoil this time by blinding me in the left eye. Cancer, I spit on you, anathema! I have put reality in a deep recess; at least for the rest of today. Then doctors, MRI, PET scan and treatment of some kind. What I would give to stay in my dream world! In am the face of millions in the same reality.
Tomorrow will be a sad and long day. Only one of many to come.

1 comment:

  1. Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him,
    and he will make your paths straight. Do not be wise in your own eyes;
    fear the Lord and shun evil. This will bring health to your body
    and nourishment to your bones. (Proverbs 3:5-8 NIV)

    ReplyDelete